Please make your appointments as far in advance as possible. We recognize the importance of your time and will make every effort to meet your scheduled appointment. We ask your understanding when medical emergencies may occasionally cause us to delay or reschedule your appointment.
To make a New Patient appointment, you have 2 options:
- Please call us at 979-774-4008 and speak with our scheduling department.
They will need to know:
- Whether or not you are being referred to us by another physician.
- Whether or not you have ever seen a cardiologist.
- If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If you must cancel your appointment due to last-minute unforeseen circumstances, please let us know immediately to avoid any cancellation fees.
2. Locate and click the link at the top of this page entitled “Sign in to our online services”
- Follow the steps to create an account.
- Complete the New Patient Forms.
- Request an appointment by selecting the Request an Appointment icon.