This section briefly describes the array of services we offer, both in our office and in the local hospital of your choice. For a more complete description of most services, please click on the link.
- Interventional Cardiology
involves the placement of stents and other devices to ensure that blood vessels remain open.
- Invasive Cardiology
involves the use of cardiac catheterization to diagnose defects in the circulatory system.
- Non-invasive Cardiology
uses medication to treat and reduce the risk of cardiac disease.
- Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmia
involves the use of pacemaker devices to manage patients cardiac rhythm disorders.
- Nuclear Cardiology
involves the injection of nuclear isotopes to detect abnormalities in bloodflow and function of the heart.
uses sound waves to identify abnormalities in blood flow in the heart.
- Venous Studies and Free Vein Screening
In-office treatment of inadequate venous circulation in the legs resulting in painful varicose or spider veins.
- Anti-Coagulation Management
monitors and manages patients who are taking warfarin (Coumadin), a blood-thinning agent to reduce the risk of blood clots.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Offered by Drs. Gray and Colato, our in-office minimally invasive procedure for patients with aortic stenosis or those with high risks for valve replacement surgery.